I’m pretty sure this past week has been the best one of the year❤I could not ask for better people in my life
- Intimacy. Hold my waist. Stroke my neck. Kiss my forehead. Hold my hand.
- Maturity. Patience is amazing. A prize will come to you when the time is right. Its called falling in love. Waiting is hard. But worth it.
- Honesty. I don’t care what you’ve done. I care about what you will do in the future. Be honest with me, I’ll be honest with you.
- Care. Because not many people give a crap about anything anymore.
(Source: itskaiii, via lost-in-prospective)
"Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won’t either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. It is the reason you are here on earth. You are here to risk your heart. You are here to be swallowed up. And when it happens that you are broken, or betrayed, or left, or hurt, or death brushes near, let yourself sit by an apple tree and listen to the apples falling all around you in heaps, wasting their sweetness. Tell yourself you tasted as many as you could."
- Louise Erdrich, The Painted Drum LP (via kushandwizdom)
"I’m still hoping it’s you and me in the end."
- 10-Word Story #26 (N.A.)
(Source: drizzlelullaby, via lost-in-prospective)
Sorry to inform all of you country wannabe’s but a real truck isn’t lifted on 35’s with chrome. A real truck has it’s dents, scratches and maybe a little (or a lot) of rust. Being “country” isn’t wearing boots and camo or going mudding. Being country is something special, not just a fashion trend. It’s not being afraid to pitch manure, help assist a livestock birth, getting covered in cow slobber and riding down a one lane road on a tractor. Just remember, we all know who was country before country was cool and we all know who will be country long after this fad dies out. I was always raised to be myself and that’s who I’ll always be.
Peace out from fordtoughandcountrystrong